Public Dev Meeting July 7th
Continued progress on Zelda and issues relating to the upcoming Ghost 0.7 release.
- Travis and Code Climate updates - #5511, #5493
- Multiline place holder for the user invites on initial setup - #5506
- Add pipeline roles - #5510
- Fixed issue with user roles not being able to be access after import - #5514
- Everything in the Zelda milestone is considered a blocker for the next release - #5314
- The middleware refactor issue has a full list of all the middleware that needs to be split. This has been a priority for a number of weeks. We would love to see this finished if there are a couple people willing to tackle it - #5286
- Ghost is hiring! - https://ghost.org/careers/
- Lots of big zelda PR's are getting merged, so keep an eye out for lots of small issues that will need to be tackled.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #ghost channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 14th July, 5:30pm London time.