Public Dev Meeting 26th April
Quiet week with mostly dependency updates and minor improvements. Biggest change is that upgrading express-hbs means there will be breaking changes for themes in the next release (0.8.0). Details can be found on the PR, a blog will be published this week and you can also find out more by asking in #themes on slack.
- Dependency Updates - #6746, #6753, #6645, #6742 and #6745.
- Code improvements/cleanup - #6735, #6492, #6741 and #6756
- Breaking theme changes coming in 0.8.0
- New subscribers feature is in the "subscribe" branch, landing as a PR very soon & should also be ready in 0.8.0
- Much progress on scheduling. There are opens PRs for the pieces needing so whilst it might not make 0.8.0 it will be landing soon.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 26th April, 5:30pm London time.