Display products beautifully with custom content including an image, description, button or rating, so you can add your favorite recommendations to any post...
Russell's Reserve – 6yr Rye
This rye is hot at first and then settles into a nice, soft finish. Vanilla, caramel, and that classic rye spice at the end.
Showcase your best recipes...
It takes a little time, but this risotto recipe is worth it!
- 1.25L (5 cups) water
- 2 vegetable or chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms
- 100g brown mushrooms
- 330g (1 1/2 cups) arborio rice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded parmesan
- Bring water and stock cubes to the boil in a saucepan over medium heat, then reduce heat to low.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. Add the rosemary and combined mushroom, and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the mushroom is soft.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until the grains appear glassy. Add a ladleful (about 125ml/1/2 cup) of the simmering stock to the rice mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until the liquid is absorbed. Add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring constantly and allowing liquid to be absorbed before adding the next ladleful. Continue for 25 minutes or until rice is just tender and risotto is creamy.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and half the parmesan and half the parsley. Top with remaining parmesan and remaining parsley.
Or highlight a great location:
Soggy Dollar Beach Bar
A sunny place for shady people on Jost Van Dyke's White Bay in the British Virgin Islands. Try the Painkiller.
See all the the latest features in the Ghost editor → 12 days of Cardmas.