Ghost 0.11.5 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org.
- [Improved] Session handling has been tweaked meaning a poor net connection or leaving the admin open should no longer result in random logouts
- [Fixed] Timezone config could be accidentally overwritten causing published dates to appear incorrect
- [Fixed] Deleting all content now works if you have subscribers that subscribed from a post page
- [Fixed] Subscriber export now contains all subscribers
- [Fixed] Theme files are no longer cached in development mode
You can see the full change log for the details of all changes included in this release.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.11.5 shortly. You're welcome :)
For people running Ghost on their own servers, you can download Ghost 0.11.5 and then check out the upgrade documentation over on our support site.
Katharina Irrgang, Kevin Ansfield, Vivek Kannan, janvt , Mateusz Derks, Hannah Wolfe and Aileen Nowak.