Continuing work for the upcoming 0.9 release. Ghost officially recommends Node.js v4 LTS.
- Code improvements and bug fixes - #7032, #6950, #7042, #7121, #7147, #136, #135, #138, #140
- Timezone improvements - #149, #7143, #7142
- Maintenance mode improvements - #7124, #7129
- Let navigation links use a port - #6998
- Added support for custom notifications - #7077
- Better handling of intermittent internet connections - #131
- 0.9.0 has been cut and is undergoing final testing before release tomorrow
- Lots of new bugs and some beginner issues found for anyone looking to contribute - https://github.com/tryghost/ghost/issues
- AMP support being worked on
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 2nd August, 5:30pm London time.