Ghost 0.7.6 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org. This includes several bug fixes, dependency updates and minor improvements.
- [Fixed] Getting frequently signed out, especially whilst writing a post.
- [Fixed] Unable to log in to multiple blogs on different subdirectories at the same time.
- [Fixed] No
currentclass in navigation if you missed a trailing slash from the URL.
- [Fixed] Blog titles being treated as numbers and other weird data type issues.
- [Fixed] Horrible errors in the admin panel if the active theme was missing.
- [Improved] Various CSS and minor UI tweaks, including adding a preview link to the draft saved notification.
- And much more...
You can see the full change log for the full details of every change included in this release.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.7.6 shortly. You're welcome :)
Note: Having a correctly configured url in config.js is a hard requirement since 0.7.2. If you get the error Access Denied from url whilst trying to login, please see the configuration documentation.
This release was lovingly crafted by Kevin Ansfield, Hannah Wolfe, Austin Burdine, Fabian Becker, Kevin P. Kucharczyk, JT Turner, James Seymour-Lock, John O'Nolan, zinyando, Damien Dormal, Matt Enlow, rfpe and Antuan Khanna.