Similar to last few weeks with continued progress on Zelda and progressing towards future features like channels and the get helper.
- Startup checks and error handling improvement - #5473
- Fix blog title not updating when you change the name of your blog without refresh - #5477
- Updated to Ember 1.13 - #5468
- Refactored API to use pipeline - #5467
- The get helper has been updated and has screenshots of a working example below. This is not merged in yet as there is still some work to be done - #4439
- Everything in the Zelda milestone is considered a blocker for the next release - #5314
- The middleware refactor issue has a full list of all the middleware that needs to be split. Currently
authenticate.jsis the biggest priority in the list - #5286
- An issue was created detailing everything that we would like to get done for the upcoming Ghost 0.7 release! - #5503
- With the Ghost 0.7 release, the plan is to make the Ghost API public. For this release, it will be read-only. This allows the get helper and ajax in a theme to work. After this release, extending the API's functionality will be looked into.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #ghost channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 7th July, 5:30pm London time.